don't postpone joy

Saturday, August 20, 2005

full moon mojo

I went to see the Wedding Crashers again last night...it's hilarious!. Went with my friend Malinda, and her boyfriend...had Vietnamese for dinner...movie at the movie tavern, and then some music at Stumpy's blues bar. I was wearing a skirt so short, that I couldn't sit properly on the bar stool. So much so, that one time, when I got up to go dance, my skirt stayed seated...which means that it was still folded, while I was upright--causing a full on view of panties...(my mother would be happy because I was both wearing underware and they were clean) Of course I fit right in with the crowd, sporting my 3 inch high flip flops . The blues bar scene is quite diverse, I must say. A real people watching adventure.
Rio is Malinda's boyfriend...he took turns dancing with us. He spun her ass all over the dancefloor...while I was resigned to just dancing "freestyle" with him.
I had no idea we'd have so much fun~ that doesn't sound all that colorful, but it really was a blast.

The moon was out in full force, too. Was beautiful, like they write about in songs.
Everyone was extremely nice to us...who knows why, but I'm not lookin' a gift moon in the mouth...

and then this afternoon, I went to the garage to get a coke out of the fridge (can't keep sodas inside...too tempting) and instead of turning the light on, I hit the button right under it...the one that opens the garage door.
I was naked.
Of course it takes a few seconds for the door to open, so nobody saw...but I was laughing so hard, I could hardly get back into the house~
It's a good life.
think I'll shower up and try to find something to do

8 Comments:

At 20 August, 2005 19:23, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I was jealous of the bar patrons until I heard about the garage. Funny stuff. Glad you had a blast!

 
At 21 August, 2005 09:41, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO girlfriend..I love the folks that frequent blues bars, which are of course my FAVORITE hangout..they are indeed a diverse group of music lovers.Glad to see you had a good time, and whats up with those three inch flip flops..i have a pair but I do not like to wear them, feels like i am walking in ski boots or something.

 
At 21 August, 2005 09:49, Blogger daisyduke said...

somehow I ended up with 2 pair of the things...white and purple...I usually just throw them on when I run to the store, or to take back movies...I'm not in the habit of including them in my fashion esemble for Friday nights!

 
At 21 August, 2005 12:28, Blogger Eddie said...

Glad you had a good time! And the garage story? Hilarious.

 
At 21 August, 2005 13:16, Blogger Unknown said...

your choochie hanging out is a hoot as well..your just tossing caution to the wind and kicking up your six inch heels aren't ya girl? :)

 
At 21 August, 2005 13:26, Blogger daisyduke said...

as I said...I have been guarded in recent posts...the skirt fit, so I wore it...and I looked hot...even with the flip flops!
Monday begins the new year of Daisy...look the fuck out!

 
At 21 August, 2005 13:41, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

10 hours and counting...

 
At 21 August, 2005 13:43, Blogger daisyduke said...

it's only 8 hours and 17 minutes away, here...heehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home